With social distancing the thing for 2020, 360 tours have exploded as an alternative to live showings and open houses. To meet the demand, I’ve invested in the best equipment that will do the job efficiently and at a reasonable cost. Below is an example of a Deluxe Tour with the Premium option of a floorplan… take a test drive and see for yourself!
360 Tour Packages
- Starting at $150
- Basic Tour – living area, kitchen, dining and bedrooms, +1 exterior photo of front of home. (apx. 6 – 10 slides, simple mapping in logical order) Add $25 per additional room or area.
- Film strip with image thumbnails for easy navigation
- Arrows to move from room to room
- Starting at $250
- All the above, outdoor areas, garage, rec rooms or downstairs apartment, pool, dock, views and amenities (apx. 8-15 slides)
- Conference call to edit, add video embeds, option to upgrade links to bubbles and add info hotspots
- Lead Generator (lower left)
- Branding – you provide a logo to appear in the top left.
- Live Tours – agent can show a tour to clients, up to 4 people at a time, with live views and chat*.
*Live Tour works best in Chrome and Safari – with any browser you will need a camera and microphone, both of which need to be allowed for this option to work.
- Starting at $300
- All of the above, plus advanced images using bracketing for superior images and views.
- Floor Plan – lower left, floor plan not included. if you have one, great! If not, I can provide that service as well, for an additional fee.
- A download of the tour to host directly on your agent website.
June 11, 2020:
- Basic Tour – $150 rooms with links for a standard sized 2 BR home or condo – 6 to 8 slides with simple mapping in logical order. Add $25 per additional rooms.
- Deluxe Tour – $250 includes outdoor living spaces, downstairs apartment, garage space, along with a conference call to edit extras and add features such as video embeds, branding and other available options.
- Premium Tour – $300 includes all of the above PLUS floor plan and high end bracketing for best photos when the views are important.
- Hosting Tours –
- up to 6 months for one time payment of $75 ($12.50 per month)
- up to 1 year for $120 ($10 per month)
- unlimited time $150 – choose this option if you want to use indefinitely on your website or if it is for a rental property.
- Terms – hosting must be paid at the time of delivery and no partial refunds can be made.
Terms – all tours and images remain copyright protected by Mary D. Griffin Photography. You are granted a license to use these tours for marketing and selling the property along with promoting your service as a real estate agent and/or broker but tours may not be transferred or given to the homeowner, agents and/or brokers should your listing expire. In the event that a listing agreement expires, cancels, or changes to off market please notify me. As this is a new program, these terms may be subject to change.